The Complete Bolt In Air Suspension for Type 1 Beetle Front and Rear 69-77 is a bolt in system that includes everything you need to install and run your system. We took away the guesswork, No welding or replacing spindles. The component design will give you superior lift while improving ride quality.
Installation has been simplified. You remove your control arms and transfer your steering box and bolt everything back together using our shock relocators. About the only thing you may need to buy is a couple wiring connectors (since wiring may vary) and a couple of bolts or rivets (depending on preference) to mount your relay and junction box. If you run into an issue, send us an email or message us through Facebook.
- 4" Narrowed Beam, with new torsions
- Bolt on shock relocators.
- Front Air Shocks with adapters to run 1/4" air line
- Air Tank with High Flow Compressor and pre-installed pressure switch (will fit in Beetle spare tire well).
- Relay to run your compressor.
- Wiring to install your relay and wire your compressor.
- Junction assembly with connectors to wire your compressor and relay to make your install easier.
- 1/4 Air Line
- Metal adapters and fittings to install your 1/4" air line.
- Dual gauge so you can control the front and rear systems separately.
- Complete rear bolt in air suspension kit with air bags and air line.
- Email tech support.
It is always recommended that you have your vehicle aligned after installing suspension components. Please refer to a service guide or take your car to a knowledgeable shop to have this done. It will give you the best performance out of your new system.
Complete Bolt In Air Suspension for Type 1 Beetle Front and Rear 69-77