Classic VW Bolt in Front Air Ride System for Beetle Thru 1965 (Link Pin)
The DubParts Air Ride System is a bolt in system that includes everything you need to install and run your system. We took away the guesswork. The component design will give you superior lift while improving ride quality.
Installation has been simplified. You remove your control arms and transfer your steering box and bolt everything back together using our components. About the only thing you may need to buy is a couple wiring connectors (since wiring may vary) and a couple of bolts or rivets (depending on preference) to mount your relay and junction box. If you run into an issue, send us an email or message us through Facebook.
- Narrowed Beam, 4" with torsions.
- Your choice of shocks, Taller (will not bottom out) or shorter (will lay beam depending on tire size and spindles).
- Lower control arms with relocated shock mount. We also now offer the option for upper arms as well as just the adapters to weld to your current control arms.
- Front Air Shocks with adapters to run 1/4" air line. (2 shock options, choose from the drop downs).
- Air Tank with High Flow Compressor and pre-installed pressure switch (will fit in Beetle spare tire well).
- Relay and to run your compressor.
- Wiring to install your relay and wire your compressor.
- Junction assembly with connectors to wire your compressor and relay to make your install easier.
- Top quality air line.
- Metal adapters and fittings to install your 1/4" air ine.
- Gauge and switch assembly.
- Instructions and wiring suggestions.
- Email tech support.
It is always recommended that you have your vehicle aligned after installing suspension components. Please refer to a service guide or take your car to a knowledgable shop to have this done. It will give you the best performance out of your new system.